Week 15 is here and the ride is coming to an end. For some, the ride has been a scary one, filled with painful screams and moments where their hearts have skipped. And for others, the ride this season has been filled with excitement and happiness. But of course, there are some that have been riding the roller coaster not knowing what to make of the ride at all. Soon some teams will have the end of their ride. And others will have their ride extend into the playoffs. Welcome to Week 15. Here is the General’s NFL Proclamations.
Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks
- The Rams looked absolutely horrible last weekend versus the Atlanta Falcons. And as bad as they were in that game, expect even more in this one. The Rams will give up over forty points again this week.
- The Seahawks are starting to get healthy and that is a bad thing for their opponents. And despite getting blown out last weekend versus Green Bay, they will recover strong this week, especially offensively. And that starts with Russell Wilson. Look for him to have at least 300 yards passing and three touchdowns in this game.
- The Seahawks defense will get after Jared Goff this week. The only question is how many times he will be sacked. My thinking is the Rams will eventually be overpowered up front and allow at least five sacks this game. Goff will be lucky to survive this game and not get hurt.
Miami Dolphins at New York Jets
- The Dolphins will be without starting quarterback Ryan Tannehill this week and probably the rest of the season. And in for him will be veteran backup Matt Moore. Look for Moore to have a solid game against the Jets that will include over 200 yards passing and one touchdown pass. Not bad for Moore at all.
- The Jets have been starting Bryce Petty at quarterback and he got a little rhythm last game against the 49ers. But in this game, some of that rhythm will be derailed. Look for Petty to throw two interceptions while trying to keep the Jets in the game.
- The Jets and Dolphins will both have their struggles this game. And those struggles will equate to this game not having one team score over twenty points.
Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears
- Aaron Rodgers is missing at practice while dealing with a calf injury. And if he is still limping around when the Pack land in Chicago, then expect him to be limited. With that potentially being the case, look for Rodgers to get sacked at least three times in this game.
- Matt Barkley has the attention of his coach with how he has been playing these days. But in this one, he will draw the scour of his coach. Look for the former star quarterback at USC to throw three interceptions in this one while being frustrated by his receivers dropping passes.
- The Packers have a new lead receiver and his name is Davante Adams. The talented young receiver played excellent against the Seahawks and in this one, he will have a ball as well. Look for him to have at least six receptions for over 100 yards and a touchdown.
Cleveland Browns at Buffalo Bills
- The Browns have been the Browns and that is not meant in a good way. And in this game with more than likely cold temperatures, look for the Browns to be themselves again with RGIII leading the way. RGIII will throw for around 225 yards and will have at least two interceptions.
- The Bills were beat down on the ground by Le’Veon Bell and the Pittsburgh Steelers. And in this one, Isaiah Crowell may be licking his chops. The only thing that will stop him is the Browns turnovers on his way to 125 yards rushing and one touchdown.
- LeSean McCoy was not himself last week, as the Bills running game was not what it had been. Well, expect them to get a little healthier in this one in the running game as McCoy will rush for 150 yards and a touchdown.
Philadelphia Eagles at Baltimore Ravens
- The Eagles have sputtered since their bye week this year and now they face one of the stingiest defenses in the NFL in Baltimore. Well, with them facing this tough defense and with the Ravens being angry, look for the Eagles to score no more than 13 points.
- The Ravens offense was helped last Monday night by their defense. Well, they will get some help again with the Ravens defense showing up. But they will also help themselves offensively. And that all starts with Joe Flacco, who will throw for three touchdown passes with no interceptions.
- The Ravens and Eagles like to get after the quarterback. But in this matchup of birds, look for the Ravens to fly ahead of the Eagles. The Ravens will have at least three sacks in this game as a team.
Tennessee Titans at Kansas City Chiefs
- The Titans have been playing good, physical football this year. And the leader of that movement has been their offensive line and running back DeMarco Murray. Look for the line and Murray to combine to get the Titans to 200 yards rushing in this game.
- The Chiefs are not a team that can scare you with their speed or are they? Wide receiver Tyreek Hill will show off that spectacular speed to the Titans secondary as he takes in one catch for over 50 yards and a touchdown.
- The Titans got a poor game from Marcus Mariota in this one. Well, one poor game deserves another. In frigid temperatures, look for Mariota to only throw for 150 yards or less.
Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals
- The Steelers are rolling running the football with Le’Veon Bell. And in this one, that roll does not stop. Look for Bell to have another big game as he runs for 150 yards and two touchdowns. The L Train is coming.
- The Bengals have to continue to feed their beast, Jeremy Hill, in the running game. If they do, then Hill will produce to the tune of 120 yards and a touchdown.
- The Bengals and Steelers don’t like each other very much. And in this game, look for there to be a few scrums between the teams. And with that, there will be at least four personal fouls called between both teams.
Detroit Lions at New York Giants
- The Lions have been playing great all season long. And now that they have people believing in them, this is when they start struggling. Look for Lions signal-caller Matthew Stafford to throw two interceptions that will hurt his team at the wrong time.
- The Giants have been lacking consistency all season long offensively. Well in this game, the Giants will show some consistency, scoring at least 27 points a game.
- Janoris Jenkins had a good game last week versus Dallas. And in this one, he shall have another good one. It would be nice to see Jenkins take on Golden Tate and the Lions crew.
Indianapolis Colts at Minnesota Vikings
- The Colts have been up and down all season long. Well in this game, they will probably be down again as their starting quarterback will be. Speaking of Andrew Luck, look for him to go down three times at the least this year. That offensive line cannot protect him at all.
- The Vikings offense has not exactly been setting the world on fire this year. In fact, their offensive line has been a disaster this season. Well, the Colts defensive line will make them look good. Expect the Vikings to have one running back run for over 100 yards in this game.
- The Vikings have Xavier Rhodes. The Colts have TY Hilton. This battle will be one that depends on the Colts offensive line. And by taking a look at my first point on Minnesota, Rhodes will have the upper hand in this battle.
Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans
- The Jags have been struggling mightily offensively and most of that blame falls on quarterback Blake Bortles. And in this game, he will receive even more blame. Look for Bortles to have three interceptions in this game.
- The Texans offense has been solid running the football, but has had issues in the passing game with Brock Osweiler. Well, this game he will at least get a little better. Look for him to have two touchdown passes and over 200 yards passing.
- The Jaguars and Texans may be at opposite spectrums in this division, but both have issues with the aesthetics of the game. And with that being said, neither team will score over 23 points.
New Orleans Saints at Arizona Cardinals
- The Saints are fading fast and need a big win. With that being said, they need to lean on Drew Brees to make it happen. And Brees will perform well in this one, throwing for over 300 yards and three touchdowns.
- The Cardinals have been the David Johnson show on offense. Without him, the Cardinals offense would really be struggling. Look for him to have at least 140 total yards in this game and a touchdown.
- The Saints defense played solid last game, but it just was not enough. Look for them to have a turnover or two in this game against the Carson Palmer-led Cardinals offense.
San Francisco 49ers at Atlanta Falcons
- The Falcons offense has been kicking it in high gear all season long. So this game against the 49ers pass defense has to have Matt Ryan’s eyes wide open. Look for him to throw for 350 yards and three touchdowns in this game.
- The 49ers offense got off to a quick start last week and then cooled off in the second half. Look for them to score more than they did last week and hit the 20 point mark at least.
- Vic Beasley has been on fire rushing the passer this year for Atlanta. And in this game, he gets to add to that total. Look for him to have at least two sacks in this game.
Oakland Raiders at San Diego Chargers
- The Raiders did not have the greatest performance last week versus the Chiefs in Kansas City. But with a return to warm weather and California, the offense will be better. Look for the Raiders to have at least thirty points in this game.
- The Chargers offense will also be in the building, led by quarterback Phillip Rivers. And with that being said, look for him to throw for 300 yards in this game along with two touchdown passes.
- The Raiders and Chargers need someone to make a play defensively in this one. And one of these teams will force a turnover that goes back for a touchdown.
New England Patriots at Denver Broncos
- The Broncos offensively did not look that great last week. And against the Patriots defense, they will not look that great either. Look for them to not even score over 17 points in this one.
- The Patriots offense is not only fueled by Tom Brady, but by running back LeGarrette Blount. And in this one, look for him to have at least 80 yards rushing and a touchdown.
- The Broncos defense has been tough on opponents this year, especially in the passing game. But in this one, look for Brady to have some magic again. Look for Brady to throw for at least 300 yards and two touchdowns.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys
- The Cowboys have struggled the last couple of games offensively as the Vikings and Cowboys have instituted similar gameplans against Dallas’ offense. Well in this one, look for Dallas to get back in the groove and that means 150 yards rushing at least for Ezekiel Elliott.
- Quarterback Jameis Winston has been a great leader for this young Bucs team. But in this one, he incurs a bump in the road. And that will lead to him throwing two interceptions against the Cowboys.
- Dak Prescott has not exactly been on top of his game the last two weeks. Well, expect him to play better this week as the running game will show up for him. Prescott will have at least 250 yards passing and two touchdowns.
Carolina Panthers at Washington Redskins
- The Panthers have played inconsistent all season long and that has led many to not know which version of them will show up each week. Well, facing former Panther Josh Norman, they will show up in this one and that means their offense will make some big plays in the passing game. Look for at least three plays of over thirty yards in the passing game out of Carolina.
- The Redskins offense is not one to sneeze at either this year. They can definitely get hot at times as well. Look for them to get at least 27 points in this game against a Panthers defense that has not been the same this year.
- Like mentioned previously, Josh Norman is playing against his former team in this game. So expect some trash talk and some dustups in this one. Look for Norman to get at least a personal foul in this one along with maybe one holding penalty as he tries to give his former team a loss.
Week 15 is here and it should be a good one with some of these good matchups. Enjoy!